Sokolov's twiter! RSS
TEHNIKS NEWS
Scientists have found the key to recreating the human brain? Scientists have found the key to recreating the human brain?
If you want to build a computer on what that image and likeness, then in that case you have to copy it exactly.... [2017-03-12]

 Scientists: the human brain unique Scientists: the human brain unique
People say, "our brains work differently, but nevertheless they are unique," and at this stage of the tests, a team of scientists from the University Carnegie Mellon has proven that it is literally so.... [2016-11-20]

Scientists from MIT have made sensor-tablet Scientists from MIT have made sensor-tablet
Have you ever been at a reception at the therapist? The doctor first takes the Stethoscope and starts to listen to your heart and lungs, for the presence of a heart murmur or rales in the lungs, if not, then the doctor ex... [2016-01-09]

It Appears to use smartphones unhealthy! It Appears to use smartphones unhealthy!
Previously, not one physician or group of physicians so definitely not claimed to use smartphones not very desirable. There have only been warnings about that.... [2015-03-06]

teleshema - Free operating instructions of consumer electronics

Sun increased activity

Sun increased activity For a long time scientists are watching a small cluster of spots, call them "group AR2674", the area this group of spots is huge. All large spots, a few of the spots larger than our Earth. Is the Sun even breaks in the magnetic field and they go on for hundreds of thousands of km Scientists to conveniently make high-quality photos of this region, it is open even for observations of the planet`s surface. If you are interested in what kind of gathering spots, look at photos made by astronomers in Buffalo (new York). The astronomers used special filters to make a high quality photograph of an object, so the photos are more than eloquent and interesting in their own way.
If we consider the process of getting photos in more detail, it turns out that such images was done only because the astronomers used a special "Calcium". This filter allows you to skip the purple range, which emits the atom being in a heated condition in the atmosphere of our star. This filter allows you to clearly consider the structure of the magnetic field on the Sun. The magnetic field is actively working on the perimeter of dark spots. If you take into account the spot AR2674, then it is more than active, at this time it gradually increased in size, scientists have recorded increase since August 30. Exactly 30 August this spot first appeared on the stellar surface. At this time in the area of the spot accumulated in the magnetic field so much energy that the likelihood of outbreaks of M-class more than likely. the

What will happen in the near future

And soon will be at least a geomagnetic storm, due to the accumulated magnetic field energy in the area AR2673 spots. Every day, more and more astronomers direct their telescopes towards the Sun, the images have a great variety, both from the pros in this respect, and from a crowded cohort of astronomers Amateurs.
Particularly noteworthy is the spot AR2673 it is large enough to be taken into account. Spot on width almost more than 6 thousand km, and the long, there are even more than 100 thousand km, spot AR2673 is clearly not small. There is a greater chance that the stain can reach the size of a whole continent, it is followed with the surface of the Earth to observe it, there would be a desire and a minimum of equipment. Scientists from NOAA have studied the latest pictures and came to the conclusion that the possibility of outbreaks of M6 in this sector can be up to 75%. If the flash class "X" will happen, then its probability is only 25%. Today the seventh of September, geomagnetic conditions were quite active in the Sun raging storms real class G2, and the probability of an even more powerful storm is equivalent to a probability of 90%. Yesterday, September 6 in the Sun was the place to be probably the most powerful flare in the last cycle in 12 years. Just yesterday in the Sun in Sunny spots AR2673 there was an outbreak of class X9,3. Or anything like that in 12 years the Sun was not recorded. In order to understand the seriousness of the situation should probably know that the flash on our star is a spontaneous process and is not so often. Power flash differ in five categories. Subdivide them according to the power of x-ray radiation. A length of each level the corresponding letter A, B, C, M and X, that is the power of x-ray radiation varies from 1.0 to 9.9, if more, then it is flash as low class.
After the flow of charged particles reach the earth`s stratosphere, part of it is ionized, it in turn causes serious disturbances and even failures in the communications equipment. The connection at the time of arrival of the bulk of the radiation was intermittently across the Atlantic ocean and in the Northern part of Africa. Big ball of plasma flew with the Sun at the time of the explosion and rushed to the side of the Earth. This plasma is heated to millions of degrees diverse substances and charged particles. The process of ejection from the Earth saw, and saw only its effects, using the instruments on the satellite "Stereo", it revolves in an orbit specifically chosen to always keep track of the Solar disk.
Today or tomorrow on September 7-8 for the Earth will reach the weakened clot plasma and charged particles on Earth, this plasma, in turn, will cause a minimum of geomagnetic cataclysm class G2G3. If you are interested in flash, then the network has on this topic, many charts, which show that or anything similar in the Sun for the last 12 years was not recorded. Scientists have data since 1976. The flash that was seen on 6 September by the force equal only to that recorded in 1990, the brightness of it in 14th place out of all recorded outbreaks. Here such disasters are observed at this time on our Sun.

The Sun emitted an X9.3 class solar flare from AR 2673, 6 September 2017



<<<< Back >>>>

All about that there is best in the world of the electronics!